Category: Buy Lexapro Online
Showing all 2 results
A Complete Guide on Lexapro
We are providing drugs at lower prices than local stores. If you order Lexapro online, we offer you overnight delivery and assure you of 100% safety of the product. We do not demand any prescription and offer you consultation at a cheap rate.
Overview of Lexapro
Lexapro is a brand that comes under generic medicine escitalopram. It belongs to the category of drugs called SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors). It works in the patient’s brain to affect the level of chemicals present in the brain, which helps calm people suffering from depression or anxiety. You can buy Lexapro online from our e-pharmacy to avail the benefit of overnight delivery.
Doctors usually recommend Lexapro for treating major depressive disorder. This medicine is primarily prescribed for adults and children above 12 years old. People also buy Lexapro online to treat their symptoms of anxiety. You can use Lexapro alone or with other medications.
Precautions While Taking Lexapro
Please avoid taking Lexapro if you are allergic to citalopram (Celexa) or escitalopram. Also, avoid taking this medicine if you have consumed pimozide or citalopram.
It is advised not to take Lexapro if you have taken MAO inhibitor in the past two weeks. Doing such activity can increase the risk of drug interaction. MAO inhibitors include linezolid, rasagiline, isocarboxazid, selegiline, tranylcypromine, and phenelzine.
For the safe consumption of Lexapro, tell your pharmacist if you have or ever had:
- · High blood pressure or other heart diseases
- · Stroke
- · Seizures
- · The low sodium level in your blood
- · Bleeding problem
- · Drug addiction or abuse
- · Bipolar disorder
- · Liver or kidney disease
People, especially young ones, may experience some suicidal thoughts while taking antidepressants at the initial stage. You regularly go for a checkup so that your doctor can monitor your progress. The person caring for you should know about changes in your mood. It is not approved for children younger than 12 years old.
Lexapro during pregnancy
Talk to your doctor before taking Lexapro if you are pregnant or planning to be a mom. Taking antidepressants during pregnancy can cause severe complications to the unborn child. You may also experience a reoccurrence of depression if you stop taking medicine. Talk to the doctor immediately if you become pregnant while taking it. Never suddenly start or stop taking this drug without any consultation.
Lexapro is a habit-forming drug so never take this drug without prescription or consultation. But is if you buy Lexapro online from our e-pharmacy, you get the benefit of ordering your medicines without prescription, and you also avail the help of free consultation.
How should I consume Lexapro?
It will be helpful if you take Lexapro precisely as prescribed. Follow all the instructions on the prescription and guide properly to avoid any unusual side effects. Your doctor will occasionally change your dose according to your health condition.
Take your medicine at the same time each day. If you take the liquid from this medicine, take it in the provided dosing syringe, or use a dose-measuring device.
It can take about four weeks to get improvement in your symptoms. So keep taking medication exactly as prescribed and tell your health care provider if your symptoms do not improve or get worse.
If a child is taking Lexapro, you should monitor the weight and height gain of your child.
Dosage of Lexapro
Usually Adult dose
- For GAD: The initial dose should be 10 mg orally once a day. Increase the amount up to 20 mg once after at least one week of treatment. The maintenance dose should be 10 to 20 mg orally once a day. Do not exceed above 20 mg orally once a day.
- For Depression: Initial dose should be 10 mg orally once a day. You may increase the dose upto 20 mg once a day after one week of treatment. The maintenance dose should be up to 10 to 20 mg orally once a day. Do not increase the dose above 20 mg orally once a day.
Usual Geriatric dose for depression
The recommended dose is 10 mg orally once a day. Use the acute and maintenance treatment for major depression.
Usual Pediatric Dose
- For Depression: The initial dose is 10 mg orally once a day, and the maintenance dose is up to 10 to 20 mg orally once a day. You can increase your amount up to 20 mg once a day but do not increase it above 20 mg.
What are the side effects of Lexapro?
Get emergency help if you experience an allergy to Lexapro, like swelling in the face, lips, or throat, difficulty breathing, or hives.
If your symptoms worsen, contact your doctor immediately, like change in mood, panic attacks, anxiety, sleeping difficulty, aggressive behavior, hyperactivity, more depression, or hurting yourself.
Call for emergency help if you notice:
- Pain or burning while urinating
- Racing thoughts, feeling of extreme sadness or happiness
- Slow growth in height or weigh in child
- The low sodium level in blood- confusion, slurred speech, vomiting, headache, or loss of coordination
- Stiff muscle, high fever, confusion, sweating, fast or uneven heartbeat
Common side effects
- Dizziness, tiredness, weakness
- Increased muscle movement
- Sleep problem
- Nose bleed or heavy menstrual periods